I just got my first Christmas gift to myself today. I have to say I do often just get myself a few items. It's the only time of the year I buy anything. So to myself I gave a pilates dvd. I did it this morning and now feel like taking a nap.
It happens to me every time I exercise. Does this happen to anyone else? I really just feel exhausted and didn't really do a whole lot. 2 ten minute segments one was stretching. I used to walk on a treadmill for 30 minutes every morning but got so tired after I had to take a nap also. So I stopped doing it.
I wonder why this could be happening? Does it happen to you?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades